Sunday, March 02, 2008

O Blogger Where Are Thou?


So after months of pondering the options, I still have nothing concrete to offer. I do know that if I keep my blog, I want to keep it somewhat more of a place to discuss random thoughts and views than a personal journal. I moved back to my old digs at the personal stuff, such as it is but haven't found anything either. Anyway, later I find myself with Google (so far anyway- I tried about a bazillion combos) so I could find any ideas. I do comment on a few blogs that require you to have a blogger login, so I will probably stay up if for no other reason than that . But still, nothing's new under this blog. O my bloggy spirit, where are thou?

Truthfully, I don't feel like I have very interesting things to say at this point in my life, mainly because I don't have/take the time to think. I'm kind of prone to tunnel vision anyway, and being a full-time working slave has simply narrowed my focus even more. I hardly watch the news or keep up with current events and causes that I used to be passionate about have fallen by the wayside. I've appeased myself to some degree with the realization that many people in this condemned town have this problem, and that as we get older we will find time for other things again. Please, someone- tell me (even if you have to lie) that someday I will have a life...

Well, speaking of boring, I think I'll stop here. Just wanted to post a "Hey I'm still here" note for anyone still hanging around.

3 comments:

K.W. said...

I feel that way too. Sometimes there's this long drought where I simply have nothing to say (usually when I'm happy). Even if you think you don't have a life, I hope you'd keep posting "Hey I'm still here" notes!!!

Pico Seno said...

make your blogger useful to readers.

"Truthfully, I don't feel like I have very interesting things to say at this point in my life, mainly because I don't have/take the time to think."

Don't interview yourself, go find somebody or something and share your finding...

Tari Dana said...

wow...yeah I was that person too....hihihi....gak enak ya bo...being a fullitime slave...it feels like your world is gone....

IBX5899AACD4E772