Friday, August 26, 2005


ThanK YoU, Good Bye

Dear friends,

I would like to thank you all for the attention and warm greetings on my birthday via e-mail, SMS and phone calls. I am very honored to have wonderful friends like all of you. And I promise I will always remember this moment for the rest of my life. I hope all of us will have a great life ahead and LUCK will be our common keyword. I'm sorry, there won't be any party this year because we are still in 'PENGHEMATAN' days...

Today is my birthday and... Well, it's finally rolled around. Today is my last day with FHM Indonesia. I would like to thank you all once more for all of your support during my employment here. Actually, this wasn't an easy decision, because I am grateful for the rewarding employment I've had with MRA Printed Media Division. But after long hours of consideration, my decision is now final.

"If you never say goodbye to the best thing in your life. There are things you don't appreciate at all. So it's best that you don't try holding back the time" (Postcard from Heaven, Lighthouse Family)

I must say that in FHM, I have gained a new appreciation for my world view. I've met more incredible people in the past twenty six months (including all of you..), then I met in my first 26 years living. I've seen and talked to people at their darkest moments and I've been able to share their happiest days.

While this office maybe no Paradise, it has a charm. A charm that I have grown attached to, now more than ever. I'll miss working here and experiencing even more of what FHM loved has to offer, but I look forward to beginning my new life in a new career.

Hopefully, I will get to know and respect my new career like I have FHM. And I hope we can still be friends for years... Wish me luck!!!

Shed My Skin (D-Note)

I'm running through the fields
Laughing dreaming
I'm driving through the mountains
Breathing a new life

I don't mind what people say
No, I won't look back for another day
Wanna shed my skin and walk away

I'm floating through the river
Twisting and turning
Running through the suns
Searching a new life

I don't mind what people say
No, I won't look back for another day
Wanna shed my skin and walk away

Walk away, walk away
Walk away, walk away
Walk away, walk away

No comments:

IBX5899AACD4E772