Friday, March 31, 2006

Time To Say Goodbye





Everything that has a beginning has an end. Well, it's finally rolled around. Today is my last day with SemutApi Colony. Actually, this wasn't an easy decision, because of incredible team I met here and worked with. I am grateful for the great jobs I've had with SemutApi Colony.But after long hours of consideration, my decision is now final.

Well, I guess. Now, it’s time to say goodbye. I would like to apologize for everything I’ve done that disturb you. I also would like to thank everyone in SemutApi Colony, for great time that we’ve shared here. I'll miss working here and experiencing even more of what SemutApi Colony loved has to offer, but I look forward to beginning my new life.

Hopefully, I will get to know and respect my next career like I have in SemutApi Colony. I wish SemutApi Colony and PT. Merah Cipta Media every good fortune and I would like to thank you for having me as a part of your team. And I hope we can still be friends for years...

Wish me luck!!!

PS. Sing this song!

Now and Forever
Carole King


Now and forever, you are a part of me.
And the memory cuts like a knife.
Didn't we find the ecstasy, didn't we share the daylight.
When you walked into my life.

Now and forever, I'll remember.
All the promises still unbroken.
And think about all the words between us.
That never needed to be spoken.

We had a moment, just one moment.
That will last beyond a dream, beyond a lifetime.
We are the lucky ones.
Some people never get to do all we got to do.
Now and forever, I will always think of you.

Didn't we come together, didn't we live together.
Didn't we cry together.
Didn't we play together, didn't we love together.
And together we lit up the world.

I miss the tears, I miss the laughter.
I miss the day we met and all that followed after.
Sometimes I wish I could always be with you.
The way we used to do.
Now and forever, I will always think of you.
Now and forever, I will always be with you.

No comments:

IBX5899AACD4E772